Our company understands the fact that clients will necessity revisions to modify their orders and in doing so, obtain the best quality work they desire. Therefore, we've decided to let you know how it all works, hence, the revision policy.
Our clients can request to have a paper revised free of charge as many times as required for up to ten days the final deadline in our system.
Mentioned below are the revision terms:
- Initial directions should coincide with the directions for the final revision. Otherwise, a client will have to pay sixty percent of the original service fee to modify the initial instructions.
- If a client would love to request a revision, it should be done either by email, via a personal account on our website or over the phone. However, we always advise clients to send messages or emails for record purposes.
- The period for free revisions for every order is number more than ten days the final deadline in our system. If aclient needs further revisions after this time limit, an extra payment will be needed.
- You don't have to wait until the finish of your deadline to ask for a revision if your paper was delivered earlier.
- Clients may not ask for a writer working on a current order to be reassigned unless the client can prove the necessity to reassign the writer.
- A dispute may be opened only after finishing one revision for urgent tasks with a brief deadline period (less than forty-eight hours) and after finishing at minimum two revisions for tasks with a deadline period of more than two days.
- On each separate revision request, the client is supposed to specify the revision deadline. If number deadline is specified, the client should expect to get the revised paper not less than twenty-four hours after revision directions have been received.
- If a client has unresolved disputes, he or she loses the right for free revisions.
Our clients can request to have a paper revised free of charge as many times as required for up to ten days the final deadline in our system. If your order cost is higher than $490 - you can have up to twenty days to request for the revision! We realize how important it's to get feedback on time and fit in a ten days free revision period. Thus, if you ordered a paper which cost is higher than $490 - you'll have twenty days to obtain your professors feedback and request as many revisions, as you can within this time!